Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Some very good news

I didn’t want anyone close to me to find this out by reading my blog… but now that I’ve told people I can post it here.

Mandy is pregnant again! We’re now about 14 weeks, which is well past the 8-10 weeks point that caused us so much trouble the last two times. G-d willing, the baby is due Aug 1st.

That is going to be a busy time for us. We take position of our new house the week before that, and my sister is getting married on Aug 8th. So if the baby is born on the due date, and it’s a boy, the bris will be on the day of Laurie’s wedding… which could work out well, since all out family and friends would be in town.

Needless to say, since finding out the news, there has been a lot of praying , my me, Mandy and our families. I ask anyone reading this (if there is anyone) to pray that Mandy’s pregnancy be carried through to completion in health and safety for the mother and unborn child. And that the child be delivered to the word at appropriate time, complete in all its limbs and senses, so that we may raise it according to G-d’s will.

No comments: